Friday, January 3, 2014

Cold

The weather is cold this week. Living in the Deep South we don't fall below 32* much but this week we will every night and it's not warming much during the day either. At least there was a lot of sunshine today. We haven't seen sunshine in over a week. I don't mind the cold, but I need the sun.

I think the lack of sunlight is making my depression worse. I don't want to go up on my depression medication, so I was so thankful that is was bright today. I opened the door and shades and let it shine in. My mood was better today. I didn't feel like I needed to sleep half the day. I didn't feel the need to nap or to just sit either. I've been worried through the holiday that I may be needing an extra medication or to up what I'm on, but I have hopes that I won't if the sun will keep shining. 

My kids have been out if school for two week. They go back on Monday. I'm going to miss them. I don't really get that parents are so ready for them to get back to school. I love it when they are home with me. The first few days are a transition after that it's great. I love having them all In one spot so I can see that they are all there and ok. I know my 3 little ones are ok Jesus has them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment