Thursday, March 14, 2013

More little questions.

My Youngest daughter Haleigh had been asking questions today. They come out of nowhere. And disappear just as sudden.

Today she was walking around the house yelling "Joshua" "Joshua" so I asked her what she was doing? She said she was looking for Joshua because. "He's lost mommy, he needs a hug". It took all I had not to cry. I scooped her up and hugged her. She asked me to help her find her brother. Threw tears I told her he was in heaven. She asked me not to be sad. I wish it was as simple as she hopes it it. To just be happy and not sad. To drive to heaven and "get my brother". She sings to him. Mostly Jesus loves me and adds and Joshua in with it. Sometimes twinkle twinkle little star. She prays and asks me to pray with her. Praying is still hard for me but its getting better. She's helping me pray. She always ends with. "And rock Joshua in a chair kiss his head. Amen"

It's the sweetest words I've ever heard

No comments:

Post a Comment