Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Recovering

I am drafting a big blog. As you can probably tell from the spelling eras I never really do that. I also blog mostly from my iPhone or kindle. But I wanted to blog about my experience of my tubal, because I was given misinformation. I know everyone's experience is different, but it seems mine was completely different than anything I read or heard. So I have been drafting a blog from going to the hospital that morning through my follow up appointment in two weeks. Today isWednesday. I had my tubal done on Monday, I am doing better today. But my recovery has been far from easy, but I am physically ok. Emotionally I am better than I thought I would be. I have a calm that has been placed over me. I did cry a little before surgery, I have cried a little since. I know this was right though, life choices are just sometimes hard.

Today is Aden's 10th Birthday (he's my 3rd child). He was my 1st to spend time in the NICU, I can't believe he is 10 already. Time has really flown by. He is such a fire ball. The world better watch out for him. He's coming full force.  

No comments:

Post a Comment