Thursday, February 14, 2013

2 Months

Yesterday was 2 months. I didn't write about it because I was not overwhelmed by sadness. Instead I was more focused on the diapers project. The project is really helping me. It kept me busy on a very hard day and I'm very thankful for that.

I've thought more about it today because I'm not as busy. And it's Valentine's Day and we always buy our children a little something and it was sad as I realized I would never buy my Joshua a Valentine, I will never fill his name out in little cards for school, buy his girl friend a gift or flowers, I will never help him plan a date or watch him get married. It's so hard on these days.

I have plans for so special flowers for him on Easter, but that is again going to be a very hard day.

No comments:

Post a Comment