Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lent

I've been thinking about what to give up for lent this year. Since it starts tomorrow I better think fast!

I thought about giving up driving. I drive a lot and could use that time to do my devotion. But my children are so involved that they would miss a ton and sometimes miss school so no that will not work.

I thought about giving up Facebook, but a lot of things like church schedules, ball updates, and help doing diapers and help with Haleigh's expanders is all on Facebook. But I am going to limit my time on there to just when I need to check in updates.

I thought about giving up tv. But I don't watch a lot of tv. 2 hrs On Mondays and the news for 15 mins or so a day so that I know what's going on in the world.

I have already given up drinks except water for the most part. I already cook at home. I already cut most junk food out if the house.

Lent is suppose to be giving up something that is important to you. That would be hard to do and I just don't feel like I have anything that fits. So I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment