Sunday, August 25, 2013

2 weeks and Church

It's been 2 weeks today since I delivered Faith and Hope. I'm not sure if time is moving really slow or really fast. So much has happened in these 2 weeks. School started, Football, Softball, Band, Haleigh's Fills, the girls service. So much has changed in just 2 weeks, that it feels like such a much longer time that I was in the hospital with them. Then again I feel like I had them in my arms yesterday. I can see their sweet faces, smell their sweet baby smell, hold their little hands, and kiss their perfect heads. So is two weeks a short time or a long time ago? I really don't know.

I went to church today. I of course didn't go the day I delivered the girls. I went to the hospital while most everyone else was at church. I didn't go last week. Jason and I sat at home and watched tv. I can't even tell you what we watched because I just sat there. I went today, because my little children asked me to go. I'm not sure I was ready, but I held it together for the most part. I did have some cramps around the end of the service and my back started hurting, but I think it was a good day at church. We then came home to cook deer burgers.

I took a much needed nap today. No sleeping pills needed. I didn't sleeping last night though and it looks like tonight is going to be much of the same. 

I'm thinking of going to a support group meeting tomorrow night. I think about going and I cry so I may not exactly get out of the car and go in. But I'm going to try. I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment