Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Check-up

I have a check up today. In 2 hrs actually, I'm a little nervous. We had the same testing on the girls that we had on Joshua and I should get the results today. With Joshua it took 3 days. I haven't called to get them this time I decided to just wait until my appointment it's been a week since I was discharged from the hospital so I'm expecting those results. I'm also expecting to be released to drive, and do more than light house work. I want to start walking and working up to a run. I want to be running with in the next 6 months. I also will probably get a blood count since I lost a lot of blood last week and have been taking extra iron. My Antibiotic is almost gone and I only needed one pain pill yesterday. So I think my physical healing is going well. I'm not sure what else he will want to talk to me about. But I hope it goes quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment