Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pictures

I love looking at pictures of my children, Including my Babies with wings. I have about 100 pictures of Joshua, that may seem like a lot, but a lot of them are of him being help by others and your can't see much except blanket, but i love them, because I know he's in that blanket. I have about 30 pictures of him that you can see his face and about 10 of those are of him alone. I knew when the girls were born I would want a lot of pictures of them by themselves as well as together, but of their faces and bodies. I have about 150 pictures of them about 100 are of their faces, and about 5 have me in them. I wish I would have been a little stronger and gotten more pictures of me with them. I didn't think about it until I had said goodbye and knew that was it. I was looking through the pictures and realized there was not many with me. I had taken a ton of the girls, just very few with me. I told my mom and Jason I wanted more. I was going to ask for the girls back, I could have at any time. I was too scared and changed my mind. It was so hard to let the nurse walk way with them knowing that was the last time I would hold them. I cried for a long time, I couldn't do it again. I could not ask for them again and then have them taken from me again. So I didn't and i wish I had. I have so many of Joshua and myself. But the few I have with the girls are great shots and I love them.

As I said before, we didn't call NILMDTS this times. It took a really long time to get the pictures of joshua and i worried about them being lost or me never getting them, and then they were not at all what i expected, so we decided to do all the pictures ourselves. I love the way they have turned out. I would volunteer to do that for others, but I would just sit and cry for them and thats not the way its suppose to go.

Yesterday in my email I got an offer from Shutterfly. Thats a website to upload pictures to, and they print and make photo books. The offer was for a free book, 8x8 20 pages. I was so excited, I put it together of all 3 of my Babies with wings, this morning. All I have to pay is 7.99 shipping. ordering it tonight since Jason has my Card in his truck. I also got 50 free prints for joining. I will probably make them of all 8 kids. I have lots of pictures of all the kids not very many prints though. I will probably take some new ones before I print them. I had heard of Shutterfly before, but I am real great full for their gift at the moment. I was really excited to have a gifts for the babies, and buy them things. Of course that didn't and won't happen, so this is as close as I get to welcome babies gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment