Sunday, August 25, 2013

Days of the weeks

Monday- I don't like Mondays. My water with hope started to leak on Monday night August 5th.

Tuesday- I don't like Tuesdays. My water with Joshua broke on Tuesday night December 11th. It was confirmed my water was leaking with Hope and I was dilated some on Tuesday morning August 6th. We had Joshua's service on Tuesday December 18th. I came home with empty arms after having Faith and Hope on Tuesday August 13th. 

Wednesday- I don't like Wednesdays. I was given no hope for Joshua on Wednesday December 12th. I was given slim changes for Hope on Wednesday August 7th. We Had Hope and Faiths service on Wednesday August 14th. 

Thursday- I don't like Thursdays. I had Joshua on Thursday December 13th. 

Friday- I don't like Fridays. I came home with empty arms with out Joshua on Friday December 14th. I left the hospital still pregnant wit the Faith and Hope on Friday August 9th. 

Saturday- hmmm...... Saturday seems ok

Sunday- I don't like Sundays. Faiths water broke and I had Faith and Hope on Sunday August 11th. 

So can every day be Saturday?? And can we skip all Tuesdays. Tuesdays really suck!!




No comments:

Post a Comment