Monday, August 19, 2013

Moved from "after the storm" blog

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2013


Our babies service.

We laid our babies to rest today in the same plot with their brother. I can't believe I have laid 3 children to rest in 8 months. My heart is broken and I'm not sure it will ever heal. The pain I feel is intense and greater than I have ever felt. I was starting to handle my grief from losing Joshua and my girls were helping me heal, even though they would never have replaced Joshua. And now well now  I'm starting all over the fresh wounds from the birth of my girls have ripped the wounds that were healing open again. I have wholes in my heart that will never be filled. I have to find a way to live without them, without my 3 children here with me.   









1 comment:

  1. My heart is aching for you & your family. I will add you to our prayers. Wish there was more I could do for you. ={

No comments:

Post a Comment