Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blessed

I am so blessed to have people in my life who care and who are with me through everything. I have people who understand that if I don't answer the phone to try sending me a text or leave me a message because I may just not want to speak at the moment. I have times that I just want to be left alone. I'm thankful that they understand that but don't completely leave me either. I have people who are not scarred to ask me questions or talk with me about Joshua and use his name. I love it when people say his name out loud. To me it means they love him and will not forget him ever. It means he was real to others besides me, reminds me he was here, he was important and his life had meaning great meaning. I hope everyone knows how important it is to me that his life had meaning.

On that line I have been thinking a lot about how to be sure that I make his life even though so very short touches other lives. I have a few ideas on what I'm going to do to make sure his name is known, but for now that will have to wait until Joshua's sister is done with her surgeries. ( haleighstory.blogspot.com) That will happen this summer and I'm thinking by the time school starts in the fall I will be ready to begin my great project. I hope it helps bless the lives of other parents who will sadly be where I have been. I know I am going to have a huge support system in doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment